CHAMP - An Open-label, Randomised, Multicentre, Phase II Clinical Study of Panitumumab Plus Pemetrexed and Cisplatin (PemCisP) Versus PemCis in the First-line Treatment of Patients With Stage IIIB or IV Primary Nonsquamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, With Particular Regard to the KRAS Status.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMP
- 13 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2011 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.