A Phase Ib Open-label Clinical Trial of Continuous Once Daily Oral Treatment Using BIBW 2992 Plus Cetuximab (Erbitux) in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Progression Following Prior Erlotinib (Tarceva) or Gefitinib (Iressa)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.