Lisdexamfetamine in Binge Eating Disorder of Moderate or Greater Severity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Binge-eating disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LDX in BED
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT01090713)
- 13 Aug 2012 New source identified (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01657019 - extension study)
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.