Feasibility Study of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' GSK2202083A Vaccine in Healthy Infants at 2, 4 and 12 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2202083A (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Neisseria infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Oct 2011 Actual end date added (Oct 2011) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Actual patient number is 480 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.