Phase Ib/II Study to Determine the Recommended Dose, Safety, and Preliminary Efficacy of Belinostat When Used in Combination With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel, and Bevacizumab in Patients With Untreated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (7) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.