Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy Study of NP002 in Subjects With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease With Dyskinesias Due to Levodopa Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2011 Trial phase changed from II to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 15th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 03 Dec 2010 Results have been reported in a Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History