A Multi-Center, Open Label Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Ciprofloxacin For Inhalation (CFI) Given Daily For 14 Days To Stable Cystic Fibrosis Patients Ages 6 To 17 With Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, based on an Aradigm media release.
- 05 May 2010 FDA clearance for the trial received, according to an Aradigm media release.
- 26 Mar 2010 New trial record