Phase II Trial of Oral LBH 589, a Novel Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor, in Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.