Phase I Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Administration (10e6.25 FFU of Each Constituent Serotype Per 0.5 ml) of Live Attenuated Tetravalent (G1-G4) Bovine-human Reassortant Rotavirus Vaccine [BRV-TV] Administered to Healthy Indian Adult Males.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bovine rotavirus vaccine reassortant (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2014 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.