Assessment of the Response to Etoricoxib in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) and Inadequate Response to greater than or equal to 2 NSAIDs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Oct 2013 Parent and extension study results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.