A Controlled Study of the Immunogenicity and Safety of Japanese Encephalitis Chimeric Virus Vaccine (JE-CV) in Comparison With SA14-14-2 Vaccine in Infants and Toddlers in Thailand - Primary Vaccination and Long-term Follow-up to 5 Years Post-vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Japanese encephalitis vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 08 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion-rate' has been met as published in Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 08 Apr 2014 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History