A Study to Evaluate the Overall Effect of Solifenacin 5mg and 10mg on Bladder Wall Thickness and Urinary Nerve Growth Factor in Female Subjects With Overactive Bladder and a Diagnosis of Detrusor Overactivity - A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-centre Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SHRINK
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 18 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Urinary-parameters' has been met.
- 18 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 09 May 2012 Additional trial location (USA) added as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History