A Phase I/II Study of Midostaurin (PKC412) and 5-Azacitidine for Elderly Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Lymphoid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2016 according to the ClinicalTrails.gov record.