Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant for Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.