A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of JNJ-42160443 as Monotherapy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe, Chronic Knee Pain From Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Pain intensity), as per an article published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 01 Jun 2016 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice
- 11 May 2013 Results presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History