A Phase IV (Not Interventional), Open-label, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Reactogenicity and Safety of Co-administration of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' DTPa (Infanrix) and IPV (Poliorix) Vaccines Administered as Three-dose Primary Immunisation Course at 3, 4.5 and 6 Months of Age in Healthy Children in Russian Federation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.