A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, Dose-escalating Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity and to Explore the Pharmacodynamics of CDP7657 Administered in Healthy Subjects and in SLE Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dapirolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.