Evaluation of the Treatment With Klacid SR in Patients With Acute Tracheitis, Tracheobronchitis and Bronchitis, Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis and Mild Community-acquired Pneumonia in Common Clinical Practice in Ukraine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute bronchitis; Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Tracheitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KLARAINE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 08 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (2809) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.