A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential Group, Multiple-Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ASP015K in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peficitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History