A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2 Trial of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin With or Without Bavituximab in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Squamous Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2012 Median overall survival data is expected in the fourth quarter of 2012 according to a Peregrine media release.
- 15 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History