A Phase I, Single-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of NRM8499 Administered as Single Dose to Healthy Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALZ 801 (Primary) ; Tramiprosate
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BELLUS Health
- 23 Oct 2017 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Mar 2015 Results presented at the 12th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases, according to an Alzheon media release.
- 31 Jan 2011 Inerim results have been reported for Part 1-3 (67 patients) in a BELLUS Health media release.