A Phase 2 Clinical Study to Evaluate Daily Oral Doses of LY500307 for 24 Weeks in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and Prostatic Enlargement Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erteberel (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BPAE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004128).
- 11 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.