A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sponsor Open, Randomized, Multiple Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-04447943 In Healthy Volunteers When Combined With Donepezil.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4447943 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Attention deficit and disruptive behaviour disorders; Dementia; Migraine; Vascular dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability of PF-04447943 across a clinical trial program in 277 patients (Eight phase 1 studies, One phase II and One phase Ib study) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 03 Aug 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.