A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of an Oral Notch Inhibitor (MK-0752) in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Stage III and IV Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; MK 0752 (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Feb 2018 Results assessing tolerability and efficacy of MK-0752 in combination with gemcitabine in patients with stage III and IV pancreatic cancer, were published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.