A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Fixed-dose, 6-week Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Asenapine Compared With Placebo in Subjects With an Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia (Phase 3 ; P06124).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2014.
- 27 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History