Phase 2: A Randomized Controlled Study on Effectiveness of Chemotherapy (Carboplatin-Paclitaxel) Versus Chemo-immunotherapy (Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Oregovomab) in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian, Adnexal or Peritoneal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Quest PharmaTech
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an OncoQuest media release, data will be presented at the International Meeting of European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History