Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy Against Malaria in the Sporozoite Challenge Model of One Dose of Ad35.CS.01 Malaria Vaccine Followed by Two Doses of Malaria 257049 Vaccine in Healthy Malaria-naive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of pooled analysis of this and other five phase II studies assessing relationship between HLA allele groups and RTS,S-mediated protection in controlled human malaria infections, published in the Vaccine.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.