A Phase 1, Open Label, Single Sequence, Three Period Study to Evaluate the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 100mg Versus 50mg and the Effect of Efavirenz 600mg Once Daily on the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of GSK1349572 50mg Once Daily in Healthy Adult Subjects (ING114005).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.