A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Albiglutide as Compared With Sitagliptin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Albiglutide (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Harmony-8
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History