A Long-term, Prospective, Observational Cohort Study Of The Safety And Effectiveness Of Etanercept In The Treatment Of Paediatric Psoriasis Patients In A Naturalistic Setting: A Post-authorization Safety Study (Pass)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PURPOSE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 80.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 70 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.