A PHASE I/II STUDY OF A NOVEL INDIBULIN DOSING SCHEDULE FOR THE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC BREAST CANCER.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Indibulin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 29 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record no. NCT01113970).