A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Heterologous Prime-Boost Regimens Utilizing Recombinant Adenovirus Serotype 35 (rAd35) With HIV-1 Clade A Env Insert and Recombinant Adenovirus Serotype 5 (rAd5) With HIV-1 Clade A or B Env Inserts in Healthy, HIV-1-Uninfected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VRC HIVADV052 00 VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV027-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV038-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.