Efficacy of Sevikar Compared to the Combination of Perindopril/Amlodipine on Central Arterial Blood Pressure in Patients With Moderate to Severe Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Hydrochlorothiazide; Perindopril
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEVITENSION
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Europe
- 23 Sep 2015 Results of a post hoc subgroup (diabetic patients) analysis published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 25 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Central-systolic-blood-pressure' has been met.
- 25 Jun 2013 First findings from this study were revealed at an ESH 2013 poster session, according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History