A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Control, Phase 3B Study to Evaluate the Cardiovascular Safety of Febuxostat and Allopurinol in Subjects With Gout and Cardiovascular Comorbidities
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CARES
- Sponsors Takeda
- 12 Mar 2018 According to the Takeda media release, company has submitted study results to the FDA as a post-marketing requirement and FDA is working with the agency to conduct a comprehensive review of the data.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to the Takeda media release, results from this trial were published the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) and presented at the American College of Cardiology's (ACC) 67th Annual Scientific Session & Expo.
- 12 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History