Phase 2 Study of CS-7017 and Erlotinib in Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Failed First Line Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efatutazone (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 08 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 08 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History