A Randomized Controlled Study to Compare Aprepitant (EMEND) to Standard Treatment as Prevention for Delayed Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) After Myeloablative Therapy for Patients With Lymphoproliferative Disease Undergoing Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Tropisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.