Phase I/II Study of Veltuzumab Combined With 90Y-Epratuzumab Tetraxetan in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory, Aggressive Non- Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab Y-90 (Primary) ; Veltuzumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2013 The phase II part of this study is now underway, according to an Immunomedics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History