Immunogenicity Of A Prophylactic Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, And 18) L1 Virus-Like Particle Vaccine In Male And Female Adolescent Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 09 Feb 2011 Actual Initiation Date (1 May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.