An Open Label, Single And Multiple Dose Study To Investigate The Pharmacokinetics, Safety And Tolerability Of CP-690,550 In Healthy Chinese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Renal transplant rejection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Mar 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, based on the phase 3 Oral Rheumatoid Arthritis triaLs (ORAL) global development program including China subgroup study (A3921046) and pharmacokinetic study (A3921065) the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has approved XELJANZ for the treatment of adult patients with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to methotrexate (MTX).
- 01 Sep 2015 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.