Panretinal Photocoagulation Versus Panretinal Photocoagulation Plus Intravitreous Ranibizumab for High Risk Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRaHi
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in the Acta Ophthalmologica.
- 03 Aug 2011 Actual end date (February 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.