Phase II trial of CEQ 508 for the prevention of colorectal cancer in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs CEQ 508 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cequent Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2012 Marina Biotech receives $US5 million in funds, which will in part aid in financing this trial, as reported in a company media release.
- 16 Apr 2010 Cequent expects to initiate this trial in 2011, according to a company media release.
- 16 Apr 2010 New trial record