A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of Regorafenib Plus BSC Versus Placebo Plus BSC in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Who Have Progressed After Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORRECT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of exploratory analysis of baseline microsatellite instability status in colorectal cancer patients treated with regorafenib or placebo, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data regarding exploratory analysis of baseline microsatellite instability status in colorectal cancer patients will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=505) of post hoc exploratory retrospective analysis assessing association between Hand-foot skin reaction (HFSR) and clinical outcomes, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History