A Multiple-Dose Study To Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Ritonavir-Boosted RO5190591 in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a Plus Ribavirin in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 52 to 54 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.