Use of Duloxetine or Pregabalin in Monotherapy versus Combination Therapy of Both Drugs in Patients with Painful Diabetic Neuropathy "The COMBO - DN (Combination vs Monotherapy of pregaBalin and dulOxetine in Diabetic Neuropathy) Study"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary) ; Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBO-DN; HMGQ
- 05 Oct 2012 Results from duloxetine monotherapy versus pregabalin monotherapy analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial is recruting in England, Sweden, Spain, France as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History