Phase I Study of ABT-888 in Combination With Cisplatin and Vinorelbine for Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer and/or BRCA-Mutation Associated Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 22 Jan 2016 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 05 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed to 1 Feb 2015.