RANDOMIZED, OPEN, MULTICENTER, PROSPECTIVE, PHASE II CLINICAL TRIAL OF DOXORUBICIN vs. TRABECTEDIN PLUS DOXORUBICIN IN THE FIRST LINE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED NON OPERABLE AND/OR METASTATIC SOFT TISSUE SARCOMAS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Haemangiosarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=198) assessing role of FAS for trabectadin in second lines of advanced soft tissue sarcoma presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 16 May 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression free survival), as per an article published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History