Phase I/II Study of Panobinostat (LBH589) and Letrozole in Patients With Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.