A Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of IV Gallium Nitrate (Ganite) in Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium nitrate (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 20 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.