A Double Blind, Randomized, Multiple Dose, Placebo And Active Controlled 4-Way Crossover Study To Investigate The Effects Of Inhaled PF-00610355 On QT/QTC Interval In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin; PF 610355
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Additional trial location [Belgium] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.