Efficacy and Safety of CKD-501 or Pioglitazone Added to Ongoing Metformin Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled With Metformin Alone: Multi Center, Randomized, Double Blind, Therapeutic Confirmatory Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lobeglitazone (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2017 Results assessing effect of Lobeglitazone add on therapy presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History